"I now feel financial peace of mind."
This is the most frequent comment we hear from clients following the completion of their financial plan. This is the result of our unique approach that lays at the junction of the Evolving Written Financial Plan, Retirement Income Planning and Tax-minimization strategies. In addition, we have developed a specialty in advising business owners and executives with tax-planning strategies unique to their situation.
Our 3 Step Process
- First, we set up an introductory meeting via phone, zoom, or in person, to get an idea of where you’re at and where you would like to be.
- Our discovery process helps us build a needs assessment to customize a plan unique to your situation.
- After gathering the requried data, we will put together a draft plan and set up a review meeting.
- We’ll walk you through the various steps of your financial plan, and look at retirement scenarios, stress tests, tax minimization strategies, and more.
- A hard copy of the plan is delivered along with an executive summary, outlining action steps for the recommended plan.
- Life happens, things change. We encourage annual reviews to update your plan, account for changes, and ensure you’re still on track to meet your financial goals.
How Do We Get Paid?
Our financial planning fee is $250/hr. For a new client, a plan ranges between 4-10 hours from start to finish.
Investment clients (ACPI) do not pay the financial planning fee.
Estate & Tax Planning
We structure our plans to optimize your estate planning needs, but we understand we are not the experts in the estate and tax planning fields. Through our network of professionals, we can provide referrals to trusted accountants & lawyers to ensure all of your planning needs are taken care of.
While we don’t promote ourselves as an insurance shop, life insurance can be an important tool when it comes to retirement & estate planning.
Both Michael Connelly & Jared Odorico are lisenced to provide Life Insurance to clients in Ontario.